Many Ways to Enjoy Hepling
• Share your talents
• Become a volunteer
• Join an existing project or start a new project
• Join People for Parks and give back to your community
• And the best reason, make our parks a better place!
Top Benefits of Volunteering
• 55% of volunteers said that they volunteered to improve their job opportunities.
• 23% of all volunteers said that they volunteered to acquire job-related skills
and improve job opportunities.
• 79% of volunteers said that their volunteer activities helped them with their
interpersonal skills, such as understanding people better, motivating others, and
dealing with difficult situations.
• 68% of volunteers said that volunteering helped them to develop better communication
• 63% of volunteers reported increased knowledge about issues related to their volunteering.
• Account for your time, gain experience, meet new people, and get a letter of recommendation.
Our parks need our help more than ever, it's up to us citizens to improve our parks!
Open Volunteer Positions
Learn new skills, use your talents, and gain volunteer work to list on your job
application or resume.
Contact People for Parks today and find out how you
can get involved. It's easy! Click on Contacts